I had SUCH a great weekend! This is merely a preliminary post to build up anticipation for all the details–yay! Pictures will be up later, as I have so much homework that I tried to avoid..
- We met Steve McCurry at his exhibition in BA. Quite an experience and his photos are breathtaking.
- I am practically a Porteno/Uruguayan/African-American now, with my super awesome tan. Skin cancer, ahoy!
- Another latin lover in another country, yesssh!
- Such a great time with friends and new acquaintances! WITHOUT any need for liquid courage, hoorah!
- Happy birthday to BFF Alex and Kelley Forester🙂
and yeah, wasn’t affected by the Chilean earthquake at all, but thanks for (not) worrying!